Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I keep the art clean?
- A dry soft cloth gently wiped over the surface is fine. If the art has crystals / semi precious stones embedded then a soft dry paint brush or feather duster will work well.
- How do I commission a bespoke piece of Art?
- Please contact me directly to discuss your requirements. I do require a 50% deposit at the beginning and then the final 50% payment on completion. Please be aware I cannot offer a refund on commissioned artwork
- Can the Artwork be made to any size?
- My studio is limited and an individual piece can be made up to 2m x 1m however a tryptict can look stunning and create a much larger piece when hung together
- How do I hang the Artwork?
- Most of the artwork is hung using a hanging plate on the back. This means that the artwork can be fixed to the wall using a normal picture hook or screw.
- What is the largest Pyramid you can make?
- At the moment the largest size is 15cm square at the base and 15cm tall